By the Numbers: Washington County 2013 Salaries
The Washington County Board of Commissioners set salaries for several elected and appointed officials Dec. 18, including salaries for the board members.
Commissioners set their salary at $52,713 for 2013, which is no increase from 2012. The commissioners’ salaries have remained at the same level since 2009.
The board also set salaries for:
- Administrator Molly O’Rourke, at $147,609, a 1.5 percent increase;
- Sheriff Bill Hutton, at $135,795, an increase of 2.4 percent;
- the Chief Deputy, who will receive $122,216, which is 90 percent of the sheriff’s salary;
- Attorney Pete Orput, at $135,795, an increase of 3 percent;
- the First Assistant Attorney, who will receive $122,216, which is 90 percent of the attorney’s salary.
- the Attorney Executive Assistant, who will receive $52,498.