Car Chase, Coke Bust, Not Guilty on Child Neglect: County Public Safety Roundup
Here's a weekly listing of crime incidents and police and fire related calls in Washington County.
A jury found Jennifer Goldetsky, 43, not guilty of all charges.
Jail bookings information from Oct. 15 to Oct. 21 provided by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.
Darnell Steven Cox, 22, was found guilty of third degree burglary.
Ryan Lee Desmidt was found guilty of fifth degree drug possession.
A report of some of the incidents responded to by the Oakdale Fire Department.
Chamrouen Phan, 29, of Cottage Grove, is accused of driving the vehicle while his brother did a cocaine deal.
The individual hadn’t been found as of Wednesday afternoon.
The case is classified as an "ongoing investigation."
Selected calls to the Woodbury Public Safety Department from Oct. 18 to 23.
A 23-year-old New Hope man allegedly led police on a 25-mile chase that ended in Oak Park Heights this week, initially claiming the accelerator on his new vehicle was stuck, and putting the car in reverse sent the vehicle forward.
The crash was reported at about 1:36 p.m. Wednesday.
An investigation is ongoing after emergency personnel responded to a possible jump off the St. Croix River bridge late Sunday night. No fatalities, injuries or missing persons have been reported.
Washington County District Court
According to the Washington County Attorney's Office, the following people made their first appearance recently on felony or gross misdemeanor charges:
- Joseph Frank Chaves, 53, of Lakeland, charged with issuing dishonored checks.
- Matthew Carl Kluegel, 26, of Cottage Grove, charged with fleeting a peace officer in a vehicle and DWIs.
- Tucker Lee Lundquist, 18, of Cottage Grove, charged with four degree burglary.
- Jeffrey Paul Wolfbauer, 45, of Marine on St. Croix, charged with violating predatory offender registration.
- Chamroeun Phan, 30, of Cottage Grove, charged with aiding and abetting second degree drug sale.
- Aubre Beth Williams, 23, of St. Paul Park, charged with possession of burglary tools and third degree property damage.
- Gerald Thomas Mudgett, 40, of St. Paul, charged with domestic abuse and violating an order of protection.
- Jason Andrew Himmer, 35, of New Brighton, charged with theft of a motor vehicle. Brian Edward Henry, 24, of Woodbury, charged with fifth degree drug sale.
- Dylan Robert Dimler, 20, of Hammond, Wis., charged with fleeing a peace officer in a motor vehicle.
- Christopher Tim Gendreau, 29, of Columbus, charged with fleeting a peace officer in a motor vehicle, driving after a driver’s license cancellation and fleeting a peace officer by other means.