Fatal Hit-and-Run, Sexual Solicitation, Snake Mutilation: County Public Safety Roundup
Here's a weekly listing of crime incidents and police and fire related calls in Washington County.
Jail bookings information from Sept. 10 to Sept. 16 provided by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.
Jennifer Lynn Goldetsky will head to a jury trial in Washington County District Court in October.
Nicholas Anthony Gangi, 44, allegedly conducted drug deals in Eagan and other locations in the Twin Cities area.
Michael W. Johnson, 32, of Maplewood was found guilty of burglary tool possession.
A report of some of the incidents responded to by the Oakdale Fire Department.
A St. Paul woman was charged with domestic assault by strangulation.
Here is a selection of incidents the Oakdale Police Department responded to from Sept. 13 to Sept. 19.
Brian Jeffery Schmidt was recently convicted following the February incident at a Woodbury home.
Donja Cortez Warren, 19, of North St. Paul, faces a felony fleeing police charge.
Several vehicle break-ins have occurred of late in attached garages at the buildings near Valley Creek Road and Century Avenue.
Andre Thomas Langlois Holt, 26, later pawned items he stole from an attached garage in Woodbury.
Two men seen in surveillance footage have been taken into custody.
A woman in her 80s was killed in a hit-and-run incident east of Roberts. A 36-year-old man was taken into custody minutes later in the 1200 block of Saint Croix Street in the City of Hudson.
Washington County District Court
According to the Washington County Attorney's Office, the following people made their first appearance recently on felony or gross misdemeanor charges:
- Kevin Michael Schwietz, 22, of Mahtomedi, charged with financial transaction card fraud and aiding and abetting stolen property.
- Donja Cortez Warren, 19, of North St. Paul, charged with fleeing a peace officer in a motor vehicle.
- Christine Faith Trites, 49, of White Bear Lake, charged with fifth degree drug possession.
- Abby Elizabeth Teuber, 24, of West St. Paul, charged with bringing contraband in a state prison or hospital.
- Harry Wayne Peterson, 52, of Cottage Grove, charged with first degree damage to property.
- Willie Alfonso Brown, 35, of Bayport, charged with aiding and abetting contraband articles.
- Kyana Wanaki Johnson, 21, of St. Paul, charged with domestic assault by strangulation.
- Chad Michael Nelson, 28, of Lake Elmo, charged with second degree burglary and theft.
- Hernan Antonio Smiley Smith, 36, charged with violating a no contact order.
- Deanna Delaine Wiggs, 35, of Eagan, charged with two counts of second degree assault.
- Quenten Michael Ekstedt, 30, of Forest Lake, charged with violating predatory offender registration.