Missing Woman, President Pimpin, Hammer Threat: County Public Safety Roundup
Here's a weekly listing of crime incidents and police and fire related calls in Washington County.
President Pimpin Austin, 21, was arrested on domestic assault and malicious punishment of a child charges.
News outlets are reporting that Aaron Schnagl, a friend of Danielle Jelinek, has been named as a person of interest in her disappearance.
A search team will be heading out for the second day in a row to find Danielle Jelinek, who has been missing since Saturday, Dec. 8.
The Jon Francis Foundation in Stillwater seeks to improve the public response to missing adults. Danielle Jelinek of Oakdale has been missing since Saturday, Dec. 8.
The search for Danielle Jelinek, an Oakdale who has been missing since Saturday, was launched Wednesday afternoon.
The Chisago County Sheriff's Office is searching for an Oakdale woman who has been missing since Saturday.
An Oakdale man and a Maplewood woman were found guilty of stealing a car from a Target parking lot.
Jail bookings information from Dec. 4 to Dec. 10 provided by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.
A report of some of the incidents responded to by the Oakdale Fire Department.
Selected calls to the Woodbury Public Safety Department from Nov. 27 through Dec. 3.
A Lake St. Croix Beach man faces two felony charges.
When police arrived, neighbors told the officer that they found the child standing at the sidewalk at the bottom of the stairs, crying and shivering, according to a complaint filed by the Washington County Attorney's Office. The temperature was 34 degrees
It is suspected the bus driver blacked out while driving the bus out of the Oak-Land Junior High parking lot, according to a spokesperson from the Stillwater Area School District. No students were injured.
It’s unclear from the police report exactly what was so tasty the 19-year-old Oakdale man couldn’t keep his eyes on the prize.
Washington County District Court
According to the Washington County Attorney's Office, the following people made their first appearance recently on felony or gross misdemeanor charges:
- Melissa Esther Winther, 33, charged with theft by check.
- Parker James Yanisch,26, of St. Paul, charged with aiding and abetting theft.
- Carrie Rose Carter, 24, of St. Paul, charged with aiding and abetting theft.
- Tom Matthew Och, 45, of Stillwater, charged with theft.
- Jeffrey Richard Schwab, 29, of St. Paul, charged with fifth degree drug possession.
- Guido Joseph Tuccitto, 22, of Maplewood, charged with domestic assault by strangulation.
- Edward Howard Rieck, 46, of Oakdale, charged with terroristic threats, emergency telephone call interference and domestic assault.
- Amber Lynn Viellieux, 26, of Oak Park Heights, charged with neglect of a child and endangering a child.
- Marshall Eugene Bullis, 27, of Lake St. Croix Beach, charged with second degree dangerous weapon and terroristic threats.
- Ryan William Schrobilgen, 25, of Cottage Grove, charged with second degree dangerous weapon and domestic assault.