County Public Safety Roundup: Assault with Machete, Facebook Hacking, July 4 Burglaries
Here's a weekly listing of crime incidents and police and fire related calls in Washington County.
The St. Paul priest accused of sexual conduct with a minor also has a DWI record.
The Oakdale Fire Department contained the fire to the home's attic. No one was injured.
A report of incidents the Oakdale Fire Department responded to, including 34 medical calls.
Orlando D. Espinosa made his first appearance in Washington County District Court for second-degree assault with a dangerous weapon.
The incidents stem from 2009 and 2010.
Timothy Peter Noirjean, 27, must pay $1,000 in restitution to each of his 13 victims after he apparently tricked them into giving him personal information while posing as a friend on Facebook.
A man said his 19-year-old son was posturing for a fight; officers arrived and found an amphetamine pill in Andrew Robert Olayink Ayeni’s wallet.
The Woodbury Fire Department was among several agencies that responded to the early-morning house fire in Afton.
The Minnesota Department of Public Safety is stressing that motorists buckle up, drive at safe speeds and plan ahead for a sober ride during the Fourth of July travel period.
Four burglaries were reported in the Long Lake area on the Fourth of July. In each incident, the burglar reportedly entered the homes through unlocked doors while the residents were home.
Washington County District Court
According to the Washington County Attorney's Office, the following people made their first appearance recently on felony or gross misdemeanor charges:
- Daniel Hisdahl, 21, of Woodbury, charged with receiving stolen property.
- Kristen Henrickson, 21, of South St. Paul, charged with aiding and abetting receiving stolen property.
- Ronald Quinn, 41, of Oakdale, charged with theft.
- Paul Reed, 51, of South St. Paul, charged with third-degree DWI.
- Jacob Janacek, 18, charged with second-degree burglary.
- Andrew Olayinka Ayeni, 19, of Woodbury, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- Michael Canfield, 42, of St. Paul, charged with burglary and weapon possession.
- Orlando Espinosa, 51, of Oakdale, charged with second-degree assault with a dangerous weapon.
- Ryan Desmidt, 24, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- Terry Ysker, 39, of Forest Lake, charged with second-degree burglary and fifth-degree drug possession.