Woman's Abduction, Craigslist Arrest, Sexual Assault: County Public Safety Roundup
Here's a weekly listing of crime incidents and police and fire related calls in Washington County.
Police are investigating a report that a 19-year-old woman was abducted by two men. One of the suspects is from Oakdale.
Police received a report that a mother assaulted her daughter with dog feces.
Here is a selection of incidents the Oakdale Police Department responded to from Sept. 5 to Sept. 12.
A report of some of the incidents responded to by the Oakdale Fire Department.
Jail bookings information from Sept. 3 to Sept. 9 provided by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.
Maurice Wade Dodd, 22, appeared in Washington County District Court on a terroristic threats charge.
A Woodbury woman is circulating an online petition “shut down or change what is happening at the Red Roof Inn.”
The incident started at Central Park during a supposed sale for an iPad, and police believe the suspect could be involved in other similar thefts in recent months.
The state was under a “Red Flag Warning” for fires.
There was a haze Friday morning in the building, which was not evacuated.
Westbound traffic on I-94 is backed up because of a crash at Highway 95. The area already is seeing heavier than normal amounts of traffic because of the Stillwater Lift Bridge closure.
A Minnesota Department of Corrections employee allegedly sexually assaulted an inmate on three different occasions while they were in the vehicle and in the area of Minnesota Correctional Facility—Stillwater.
A 52-year-old Hudson man was charged by the Washington County Attorney’s Office with second-degree DWI, fleeing police on a motorcycle and possessing a pistol while under the influence of alcohol.
Stillwater Police are investigating a number of vandalism incidents that occurred late Sunday night into Monday morning in the Liberty on the Lake neighborhood.
Washington County District Court
According to the Washington County Attorney's Office, the following people made their first appearance recently on felony or gross misdemeanor charges:
- Marlon V. Walker, 20, of Oakdale, charged with domestic assault by strangulation.
- Maurice Wade Dodd, 22, of St. Paul, charged with terroristic threats.
- Dean Michael Huhta, 39, of Chisago City, charged with fourth degree criminal sexual conduct.
- Keith Dawson, Jr., 26, of St. Paul, charged with third degree burglary.
- Thomas Michael Nicosia, 18, of Dellwood, charged with second degree arson.
- Larry Patrick Jacques, 63, of Landfall, charged with third degree drug possession.
- Cha Lie Lee, 22, of Cottage Grove, charged with receiving stolen property.
- Christian Rask Fauchald, 44, of Hudson, charged with fleeing a peace officer, carrying a pistol while under the influence of alcohol and second degree DWI.
- Matthew Duane Follmer, 23, of St. Paul, charged with second degree assault.
- Ernestine Louise Copeland, 49, of Cottage Grove, charged with second degree assault.
- Demetrius Santreell Ballinger, 25, of Stillwater, charged with attempted murder, criminal sexual conduct, aggravated robbery, dangerous weapon, among others.
- Derek Kenneth Carlson, 20, charged with fifth degree drugs.
- Christopher Wayne Haakenstad, 33, of Brooklyn Park, charged with fugitive from justice.