It's back! Are you ready for it?!
Life Time Fitness' 90 Day Challenge is here starting with weigh-ins August 4th-6th. Take advantage of all the Try-it Tuesday events and special weekend only discounts for only $25!!
The first and last Try-it Tuesday events will both be a fun 5k run/walk. Challenge yourself to beat your time from the first day of the challenge to the last! Discounts will include personal training, metabolic testing, heart rate monitors and more!
"Life Time Weight Loss cuts through the myths, fads and misconceptions to bring you honest, proven solutions tailored to every individual. We take your entire body and lifestyle into account to develop a sustainable weight-loss plan that includes nutrition, exercise, stress management, supplements, metabolic/lab testing and support."
To start, sign up here. Make sure to put Woodbury as your club and get on my team along with my team-mate Jeremy Ries. Together, we will help you take your weight loss to the next level by educating you and working with you to develop the BEST program to help you reach your goals!
Here are two resources I want you ALL to use whether you're looking into doing the 90 Day Challenge or not. One is Life Time Fitness' weekly newsletter called Flourish, you can sign up for it here. The other is called the Metabolic Assessment questionnaire. This questionnaire will give you results based on your answers and what is going on with your body right now.
Metabolic Assessment questionnaire directions:
- Go to website: www.mylt.com
- If you forgot your username or password click ‘Need Help’ and select the option you need help with
- If you don’t have an account, click ‘Create an Account’
- Once logged on, click ‘MyPlan’ (top right corner, under your name)
- Fill out the profile information and complete the Metabolic Assessment questionnaire
- Click on ‘Dashboard’ and then ‘MyLabs’ – check that box if you would like the Dietitian to have access to your results
- Go to the LifeCafe or online (http://shop.lifetimefitness.com) to get the supplements recommended for you (Trainer #: 107832 will give you a discount at both places)
- E-mail me your results to firstname.lastname@example.org for me to check out
- Click ‘MyPlan’ – Nutrition to check out meal ideas and to begin logging your food intake
That’s it for now. Remember, I’m here for YOU so please share questions and comments below!
—Gina Batcheller, Health and Fitness Professional, Life Time Fitness