What a week, 34 homes closed after Thanksgiving and less than 4 months of inventory remain going into the last month of 2012.
We also sold another 1375 homes in the 7 county metro, simply amazing... it was hard to break 1000 through all of 2011. Good news for the Twin Cities Real Estate market and good news for Woodbury Real Estate!
November numbers should be ready for next week's post and you should be ready for a great spring market in 2013!
The stats for the Woodbury Real Estate Market in the previous week:
• New listings jump back with 34 homes hitting the market
• Pending properties drop with month end, now 102 homes under contract
• Overall inventory is up 4 units with 271 homes for sale
When adjusted for seasonality and compared to 2011 for the month of October 2012:
• Median Sales Price was the same at $236,500
• Days on Market is down 25% to 106 days on market
• Percent of original list price received went up to 94.5%
• Months supply of inventory is down 55% to 4 months
Information is gathered from the Northstar Multiple Listing System and "InfoSparks"
Good luck and happy home selling!
The Johnson Real Estate Group serves Woodbury, Oakdale, Cottage Grove, and the entire Twin Cities Area including Western Wisconsin! We are dedicated to providing a superior experience when buying or selling your Twin Cities home! Contact us at www.mattjrealtor.com to find out more.