As the new year kicks off we are out of the gates with a bang.
As inventory continues to reduce I only wonder what's holding back the listings as we enter 2013. Showing activity was up leading into the long Christmas holiday weekend. There are only 138 homes for sale in Woodbury right now... 138!
I know this number will grow and potentially double by March so beat the rush, buyer activity is strong and get your home sold before competition builds.
The stats for the Woodbury Real Estate Market in the previous week:
• New listings rebound slightly with 26 homes hitting the market
• Pending properties slide 5%, now 108 homes under contract
• Overall inventory is down with 219 homes for sale
When adjusted for seasonality and compared to 2011 for the month of December 2012:
• Median Sales Price is up 8.5% to $240,000
• Days on Market is down 31% to 103 days on market
• Percent of original list price received went up to 95.1%
• Months supply of inventory is down 57% to 3.7 months
Information is gathered from the Northstar Multiple Listing System and "InfoSparks"
Good luck and happy home selling!
The Johnson Real Estate Group serves Woodbury, Oakdale, Cottage Grove, and the entire Twin Cities Area including Western Wisconsin! We are dedicated to providing a superior experience when buying or selling your Twin Cities home! Contact us at www.mattjrealtor.com to find out more.