Invite a friend
Divorce and Separation: Learn Your Options
If you or someone you know is contemplating divorce, you often have many questions. This two-hour session will help educate you about your options when contemplating transitions in your family. The session will answer questions like: *How does the process work? *What are my options? *What types of decisions need to be made? *What steps do I take? *What information do I need to know? What would give me the most control in the process? Learn about conflict resolution options you may not be familiar with such as mediation, collaborative practice and attorney settlement.
More About East Ridge High School
East Ridge High School is the home of the Raptors and has students in grades 9-12. Located in the southern portion of Woodbury and a part of South Washington County school district, East Ridge can be found near Radio Drive and Bailey Road, by the Bielenberg Sports Center. You can visit the Web site to get a list of academic offerings and student activities.
Other events here
- Home Prepared Convenience Foods Tue, May 28, 6:30 pm–8:30 pm
- South Washington County Community Band - 2nd Semester February 5, 2013 / February 12, 2013 / February 19, 2013 / February 26, 2013 / March 5, 2013 / March 19, 2013 / March 26, 2013 / April 2, 2013 / April 9, 2013 / April 16, 2013 / April 23, 2013 / April 30, 2013 / May 7, 2013 / May 14, 2013 / May 22, 2013 / May 28, 2013 / June 4, 2013, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Anyone Can Sing! Weekly on Wednesdays, 5:30 pm–6:00 pm
- PowerPoint 2007: Getting Started Weekly on Thursdays, 6:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Grilling Thu, May 30, 6:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Keyboarding/Typing Skills Weekly on Thursdays, 6:30 pm–8:30 pm