Invite a friend
Microsoft Word 2007: Formatting Documents
Do you want to make your Word documents look more professional? Learn formatting techniques you can use to make your Word documents more readable, more visually pleasing and more effective as communication tools. Learn to: •Enhance text using font changes, lists, borders and shading •Format text using Quick Styles and style sets •Work with breaks, numbering, margins, columns and orientations •Format one section of a document differently from other portions •Add a variety of graphic elements •Insert text boxes to draw attention to important information •Apply and customize a theme and much more! Prerequisite skills: Comfortable with basic Word capabilities. Resource guides and practice files included in fee. No discounts on this class.
More About East Ridge High School
East Ridge High School is the home of the Raptors and has students in grades 9-12. Located in the southern portion of Woodbury and a part of South Washington County school district, East Ridge can be found near Radio Drive and Bailey Road, by the Bielenberg Sports Center. You can visit the Web site to get a list of academic offerings and student activities.
Other events here
- Anyone Can Sing! Weekly on Wednesdays, 5:30 pm–6:00 pm
- South Washington County Community Band - 2nd Semester February 5, 2013 / February 12, 2013 / February 19, 2013 / February 26, 2013 / March 5, 2013 / March 19, 2013 / March 26, 2013 / April 2, 2013 / April 9, 2013 / April 16, 2013 / April 23, 2013 / April 30, 2013 / May 7, 2013 / May 14, 2013 / May 22, 2013 / May 28, 2013 / June 4, 2013, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- PowerPoint 2007: Getting Started Weekly on Thursdays, 6:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Keyboarding/Typing Skills Weekly on Thursdays, 6:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Home Prepared Convenience Foods Tue, May 28, 6:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Grilling Thu, May 30, 6:00 pm–9:00 pm