Invite a friend
Learn the art of making this Norwegian delicacy. Lefse is traditionally served for holidays and special occasions and can be used as a main course or as a dessert. Bring an apron and a gallon size food storage bag to bring some Lefse home with you. If you choose, you may bring your own rolling pin (preferably grooved). Please bring a dishcloth and towel to class and plan to help with cleanup. Food cost is included.
More About East Ridge High School
East Ridge High School is the home of the Raptors and has students in grades 9-12. Located in the southern portion of Woodbury and a part of South Washington County school district, East Ridge can be found near Radio Drive and Bailey Road, by the Bielenberg Sports Center. You can visit the Web site to get a list of academic offerings and student activities.
Other events here
- Complete Chinese Dinner Today, May 21, 6:00 pm–9:00 pm
- The Bulletproof Computer Today, May 21, 6:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Anyone Can Sing! Weekly on Wednesdays, 5:30 pm–6:00 pm
- South Washington County Community Band - 2nd Semester February 5, 2013 / February 12, 2013 / February 19, 2013 / February 26, 2013 / March 5, 2013 / March 19, 2013 / March 26, 2013 / April 2, 2013 / April 9, 2013 / April 16, 2013 / April 23, 2013 / April 30, 2013 / May 7, 2013 / May 14, 2013 / May 22, 2013 / May 28, 2013 / June 4, 2013, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- PowerPoint 2007: Getting Started Weekly on Thursdays, 6:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Keyboarding/Typing Skills Weekly on Thursdays, 6:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Home Prepared Convenience Foods Tue, May 28, 6:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Grilling Thu, May 30, 6:00 pm–9:00 pm