Invite a friend
Tape Your Pain Away!
KinesioTape is a special elastic, non-latex tape used by athletes all over the world to improve function, decrease pain, and decrease swelling. However, it was originally designed by a Japanese Chiropractor as a lay person's tool to help decrease muscle spasms and help hold adjustments longer. YOU can tape yourself and get some of these great results too! Learn basic KinesioTape concepts and techniques. Demonstrations will be given for simplified taping protocols for: low back pain, shin pain, knee pain, plantar fasciitis, tennis elbow, shoulder pain, and carpal tunnel. Bring a pair of scissors to class. Plan to pay the instructor an extra $20 fee for supplies.
More About East Ridge High School
East Ridge High School is the home of the Raptors and has students in grades 9-12. Located in the southern portion of Woodbury and a part of South Washington County school district, East Ridge can be found near Radio Drive and Bailey Road, by the Bielenberg Sports Center. You can visit the Web site to get a list of academic offerings and student activities.
Other events here
- Home Prepared Convenience Foods Tue, May 28, 6:30 pm–8:30 pm
- South Washington County Community Band - 2nd Semester February 5, 2013 / February 12, 2013 / February 19, 2013 / February 26, 2013 / March 5, 2013 / March 19, 2013 / March 26, 2013 / April 2, 2013 / April 9, 2013 / April 16, 2013 / April 23, 2013 / April 30, 2013 / May 7, 2013 / May 14, 2013 / May 22, 2013 / May 28, 2013 / June 4, 2013, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Anyone Can Sing! Weekly on Wednesdays, 5:30 pm–6:00 pm
- PowerPoint 2007: Getting Started Weekly on Thursdays, 6:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Grilling Thu, May 30, 6:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Keyboarding/Typing Skills Weekly on Thursdays, 6:30 pm–8:30 pm