Invite a friend
Viking Weave Jewelry Bracelet
Viking weave is an art form that has been used for centuries. Wire is hand-woven around a mandrel and then pulled through a drawplate to secure the intricate weave. Completed pieces are elegant, durable and one-of-a-kind. It’s as easy as sewing or knitting. Once you have learned the technique, you’ll be making jewelry pieces for friends and family for years to come. Leave with a completed bracelet in silver, copper, gold or bronze. They are tarnish resistant and last a lifetime (and longer). Please plan to pay a $20 supply fee to instructor at class.
More About East Ridge High School
East Ridge High School is the home of the Raptors and has students in grades 9-12. Located in the southern portion of Woodbury and a part of South Washington County school district, East Ridge can be found near Radio Drive and Bailey Road, by the Bielenberg Sports Center. You can visit the Web site to get a list of academic offerings and student activities.
Other events here
- Home Prepared Convenience Foods Tue, May 28, 6:30 pm–8:30 pm
- South Washington County Community Band - 2nd Semester February 5, 2013 / February 12, 2013 / February 19, 2013 / February 26, 2013 / March 5, 2013 / March 19, 2013 / March 26, 2013 / April 2, 2013 / April 9, 2013 / April 16, 2013 / April 23, 2013 / April 30, 2013 / May 7, 2013 / May 14, 2013 / May 22, 2013 / May 28, 2013 / June 4, 2013, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Anyone Can Sing! Weekly on Wednesdays, 5:30 pm–6:00 pm
- PowerPoint 2007: Getting Started Weekly on Thursdays, 6:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Grilling Thu, May 30, 6:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Keyboarding/Typing Skills Weekly on Thursdays, 6:30 pm–8:30 pm