Folks looking for a cold one at Woodbury Days will have a few more options this year.
People will be able to get a flight of four three-ounce beers or full glasses, said Bob Furniss, president of the Woodbury Rotary Club.
The beer company has helped with equipment and securing a distributor, and Lift Bridge employees will be on hand to talk about the selections, Furniss said. He thanked Dan Schwarz, CEO and co-owner of Lift Bridge Brewing, for his efforts.
“They’ve proven to be a great partner with us in this,” Furniss said.
The beers on tap include:
Furniss said there will still be a good selection of beer in cans available, noting that Grain Belt Nordeast has been popular in recent years.
Proceeds from the sale of beer at Woodbury Days benefit the Rotary Club’s community programs. Also, the tips will be donated to Rotary International’s effort to eradicate polio, Furniss said.
“We’re hoping folks will be generous,” he said.
Woodbury Days is set for Aug. 23-25.
The beer tent will be open 5-10 p.m. Friday, noon to 10 p.m. Saturday and noon to 5 p.m. Sunday.
Find 2013 Woodbury Days coverage on Patch:
- 2013 Woodbury Days Schedule of Events
- 2013 Woodbury Days Parade Route, Map
- Woodbury Hot Rod Enthusiast: Classic Car a 'Piece of Art'
- GB Leighton, Parade, Activities for Kids: 2013 Woodbury Days Preview
- Woodbury Days Challenge Returns for 2013
- Woodbury Days 2013? There’s An App for That
• • • •