After Sobiech, a Stillwater Area High School from Lakeland, died of cancer last May, his recording of his song Clouds put Washington County on the international music map, going to number one on iTunes.
If you don't see the videos and photos above on your device, please visit:
YouTube.com, Instagram.com and Storify.com.
Related at Patch:
- At Mall of America, 'Clouds' Choir 3,500 Strong Will Sing Zach Sobiech's Song
- Fly a Little Higher': Zach Sobiech's Mother Has Book in the Works
- Friends of Zach Sobiech Release Song on 'Clouds' Anniversary
- Zach Sobiech's 'Clouds' Performed by Jearlyn Steele and Twin Cities Gospel Choir
- A Pause at Packers-Vikings Game for Zach Sobiech, 'Hometown Hero'
- Zach Sobiech's 'Clouds' Nominated for Upper Midwest Emmy
- Zach Sobiech's Family Donates $568K to U of Minnesota
- Friends and Family Sing Farewell to Zach Sobiech
- Zach Sobiech's 'Clouds' Rises to No. 1 on iTunes
- Funeral Arrangements Set for Zach Sobiech, 18, of Lakeland
- Zach Sobiech Dies of Bone Cancer
- Zach Sobiech's Inspiring Story Goes 'Hollywood'