Amy Leferink, a 20-year resident of Woodbury, is opening a new dual home décor store in Eagle Valley Marketplace.
Leferink said she’s excited about the move to Woodbury.
“Almost all of our employees are Woodbury residents and we feel such close ties to our home community,” she said. “We will be offering items that are unique and different than what you will find in the other home décor stores in Woodbury.”
In addition to the interior design firm, the space will also include a window treatment showroom, Woodbury Blinds. Also, Maison Galleria products—home decor, jewelry and clothing items—will be featured in the Interior Impressions space.
Leferink founded Interior Impressions out of her Woodbury home in 2006 and says the business will fill a void in the area.
“The western suburbs have so much to offer in terms of interior design services combined with home furnishings, artwork, rugs and accessories,” she said. “Woodbury has not had much to offer in that area, and we felt there is a strong need for that here, especially with the tremendous growth in new home construction. We carry many product lines that you will not find at other stores in the eastern metro area.”
A list of services and products includes:
- in-home design consultations;
- home accessorizing and color consultations;
- window coverings (blinds, shades, shutters, draperies, valances, screen shades, etc.);
- new home and remodeling selections/design consultations;
- home decor retail items (art, accessories, rugs, furniture); and
- gift and boutique items, including jewelry, tablewear, clothing, baby gifts, and more.
For more information, visit the company websites:
• • • •For updates and other information about the community, join us on Patch, Like us on Facebook and follow Woodbury on Twitter.