Inventory is healthy and purchase agreements fill my inbox!
It's no doubt the spring swing of home sale is here to stay as inventory remains low and prices show 3 straight months of stabilization. We continue to have multiple showings on our listings each week and run into the occaisional multiple offer with buyers of bank owned / distressed homes selling at a great value.
If you are looking to upgrade the time could not be better, rates in the mid 3's for qualified buyers.. can't beat that with a stick. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me an email or tweet at me @mattjrealtor
The weekly stats for Woodbury homes sales in the week ending June 16, 2012:
• New listings hold steady with 36 new homes for sale
• Pending properties rise 8% with 144 homes under contract
• Overall inventory stays below the 2012 avg with 307 homes for sale
Compared to 2011 for the month of May 2012:
• Median Sales Price is down 4.4% to $225,000
• Days on Market is down 3.8% to 130 days on market
• Percent of original list price received inches up to 93.2%
• Months supply of inventory is down 38.3% to 4.7 months
Information is gathered from the Northstar Multiple Listing System and "InfoSparks"
Good luck and happy home selling!
The Johnson Real Estate Group serves Woodbury, Oakdale, Cottage Grove, and the entire Twin Cities Area including Western Wisconsin! We are dedicated to providing a superior experience when buying or selling your Twin Cities home! Contact us at www.mattjrealtor.com to find out more.