New listings in Woodbury hit an all time high for 2012 with 48 new homes on the market last week.
But of course, the 4th of July has passed and the summer swell of listing inventory is on... about time.
Good news is that pending homes continue to rise and we are still around 4 months of overall inventory! I am in desperate need of new listings, particularly in the starter home price range($250 under) and see this trend continuing through the end of the year.
The weekly stats for Woodbury homes sales in the week ending July 7, 2012:
• New listings rise with 48 new homes for sale
• Pending properties grow to 141 homes under contract
• Overall inventory begins to swell with 338 homes for sale
When adjusted for seasonality and compared to 2011 for the month of June 2012:
• Median Sales Price was the same at $229,900
• Days on Market is down 12.2% to 123 days on market
• Percent of original list price received went up to 93.8%
• Months supply of inventory is down 51.1% to 4.5 months
Information is gathered from the Northstar Multiple Listing System and "InfoSparks"
Good luck and happy home selling!
The Johnson Real Estate Group serves Woodbury, Oakdale, Cottage Grove, and the entire Twin Cities Area including Western Wisconsin! We are dedicated to providing a superior experience when buying or selling your Twin Cities home! Contact us at www.mattjrealtor.com to find out more.