When a traditionally slow time of the year is still rockin' you have to be excited about what's in store for 2013!
I know I am... we have 251 homes for sale today and 56 of them are under contract giving us a "real" inventory of 195 homes for sale in Woodbury Minnesota!
This means our current level of inventory is 2.8 months or less than 3 homes per buyer on a monthly basis!
It's no wonder we are seeing values up around 9% over a year a go! As Mayor Mary Giuliani Stephens said in her Woodbury State of the City Address on Friday November 30th at Eagle Valley Golf Course, “We’re ready to thrive in 2013 and beyond.”
The stats for the Woodbury Real Estate Market in the previous week:
• New listings are down 52% with only 16 homes hitting the market
• Pending properties bounce up 8%, now 111 homes under contract
• Overall inventory is down 8% with 251 homes for sale
When adjusted for seasonality and compared to 2011 for the month of November 2012:
• Median Sales Price is up 8.3% to $240,000
• Days on Market is down 28% to 106 days on market
• Percent of original list price received went up to 94.9%
• Months supply of inventory is down 58% to 3.8 months
Information is gathered from the Northstar Multiple Listing System and "InfoSparks"
Good luck and happy home selling!
The Johnson Real Estate Group serves Woodbury, Oakdale, Cottage Grove, and the entire Twin Cities Area including Western Wisconsin! We are dedicated to providing a superior experience when buying or selling your Twin Cities home! Contact us at www.mattjrealtor.com to find out more.
Matthew Johnson |The Johnson Real Estate GroupKeller Williams Premier Realty651.209.3767 Office/ 651.379.5263 Fax