Woodbury Real Estate Update for February 11th, 2013
Another great week of sales and some fantastic projections from local builders regarding low inventory and the future of our Woodbury Real Estate Market make me excited for spring. Of course, with Super Bowl Sunday behind us you regular readers know our spring market has already kicked off! Hang on tight, values are coming around and more homeowners are out from under water.
The stats for the Woodbury Real Estate Market in the previous week:
• New listings remain strong with 31 homes hitting the market
• Pending properties bounce back 13% with month end closings, now 122 homes under contract
• Overall inventory is up 3% with 245 homes for sale, 53 have accepted offers!
When adjusted for seasonality and compared to 2012 for the month of January 2013:
• Median Sales Price is up 8.5% to $240,500
• Days on Market is down to 98 days on market
• Percent of original list price received went up to 95.2%
• Months supply of inventory is down 58.3% to 3.6 months
Information is gathered from the Northstar Multiple Listing System and "InfoSparks"
Good luck and happy home selling!
The Johnson Real Estate Group serves Woodbury, Oakdale, Cottage Grove, and the entire Twin Cities Area including Western Wisconsin! We are dedicated to providing a superior experience when buying or selling your Twin Cities home! Contact us at www.mattjrealtor.com to find out more.