Some of you are paying attention!
43 new listings hit the market in the last 7 days however the buyer market responded with 25 sales and several sold contingent upon an inspection or third party approval (short sale).
I expect this trend to continue well into the spring, I do not recomend waiting until the snow begins to melt. We'll be closing all the sales written now and it will take longer to get your buyer's inspection complete as well as underwriting and appraisals. Call me today to get your home listed and SOLD!
The stats for the Woodbury Real Estate Market in the previous week:
• New listings remain strong with 43 homes hitting the market
• Pending properties increase 3%, now 119 homes under contract
• Overall inventory is up 3% with 236 homes for sale
When adjusted for seasonality and compared to 2011 for the month of December 2012:
• Median Sales Price is up 8.5% to $240,000
• Days on Market is down 31% to 103 days on market
• Percent of original list price received went up to 95.1%
• Months supply of inventory is down 57% to 3.7 months
Information is gathered from the Northstar Multiple Listing System and "InfoSparks"
Good luck and happy home selling!
The Johnson Real Estate Group serves Woodbury, Oakdale, Cottage Grove, and the entire Twin Cities Area including Western Wisconsin! We are dedicated to providing a superior experience when buying or selling your Twin Cities home! Contact us at www.mattjrealtor.com to find out more.