As the snow flies and winter sets in, you might expect to see the real estate market cool down as well.
WRONG! We are experiencing low inventory still into the middle of November and still selling just below the average of 22 homes per week in Woodbury MN!
In fact, only a slight drop to the pending homes and active inventory 28 units below the running average for 2012 makes this a great time to beat the spring rush.
You heard me right, relocation time is upon us. I have worked with 2 corporate buyers in the last week and they will have closed and moved before you "new listing" in the spring market hits late January.
Make the move, call me today and we'll get you settled into a new home before the new year!
The stats for Woodbury homes sales in the previous week:
• New listings are helthy with 21 homes hitting the market
• Pending properties remain strong with 119 homes under contract
• Overall inventory drops slightly with 284 homes for sale
When adjusted for seasonality and compared to 2011 for the month of September 2012:
• Median Sales Price was the same at $236,500
• Days on Market is down 25% to 106 days on market
• Percent of original list price received went up to 94.5%
• Months supply of inventory is down 55% to 4 months
Information is gathered from the Northstar Multiple Listing System and "InfoSparks"
Good luck and happy home selling!
The Johnson Real Estate Group serves Woodbury, Oakdale, Cottage Grove, and the entire Twin Cities Area including Western Wisconsin! We are dedicated to providing a superior experience when buying or selling your Twin Cities home! Contact us at www.mattjrealtor.com to find out more.