Inventory is selling and buyers still continue to pick through what's left of the Woodbury Real Estate inventory while we prepare to give thanks this holiday week. I am thankful for low interest rates and lower unemployment in the Twin Cities that continues to drive market conditions in a favorable manner.
I am also thankful for the hundreds of home owners who have entrusted us at their real estate resource over the last few years. The amazing return of past clients, and referrals. This is a sign of our dedication to customer service, and high level of care while guiding families through some of their most stressful times. We truly appreciate the opportunity to serve you.
The stats for the Woodbury Real Estate Market in the previous week:
• New listings are healthy with 30 homes hitting the market
• Pending properties remain strong with 125 homes under contract
• Overall inventory drops 3% with 275 homes for sale
When adjusted for seasonality and compared to 2011 for the month of October 2012:
• Median Sales Price was the same at $236,500
• Days on Market is down 25% to 106 days on market
• Percent of original list price received went up to 94.5%
• Months supply of inventory is down 55% to 4 months
Information is gathered from the Northstar Multiple Listing System and "InfoSparks"
Good luck and happy home selling!
The Johnson Real Estate Group serves Woodbury, Oakdale, Cottage Grove, and the entire Twin Cities Area including Western Wisconsin! We are dedicated to providing a superior experience when buying or selling your Twin Cities home! Contact us at www.mattjrealtor.com to find out more.