Tripped out on Tryptophan, not the buyers in the Woodbury market... another 12 homes went pending this short week of Thanksgiving.
It's hard to believe we are carrying this housing market momentum so deep in to November. The numbers do not lie, we are seeing real recovery and if the numbers from black Friday excite the guys on Wall Street and positive job growth is a product of that, hold on to your hats for the spring of 2013!
The stats for the Woodbury Real Estate Market in the previous week:
• New listings are down with the holiday, only 15 homes hitting the market
• Pending properties remain strong with 121 homes under contract
• Overall inventory drops another 3% with 267 homes for sale
When adjusted for seasonality and compared to 2011 for the month of October 2012:
• Median Sales Price was the same at $236,500
• Days on Market is down 25% to 106 days on market
• Percent of original list price received went up to 94.5%
• Months supply of inventory is down 55% to 4 months
Information is gathered from the Northstar Multiple Listing System and "InfoSparks"
Good luck and happy home selling!
The Johnson Real Estate Group serves Woodbury, Oakdale, Cottage Grove, and the entire Twin Cities Area including Western Wisconsin! We are dedicated to providing a superior experience when buying or selling your Twin Cities home! Contact us at www.mattjrealtor.com to find out more.