More of the same means the market recovery of 2012 is not a fluke!
I know that nothing major happens in election years and as the East Coast deals with Hurricane Sandy we have nothing to fear in the Woodbury Real Estate market.
Builders have restored confidence and price rebounds are helping more homeowners out from underwater than you might think. With the exception of World War 3 or major financial collapse in the spring we will continue this trend into the future.
Just remember that the home you are going to buy is increasing in price as your current home recovers, at some point you need to make the leap!
In other news, happy birthday (Oct. 29) Bob Ross...
The stats for Woodbury homes sales in the previous week:
• New listings drop slightly with 18 homes hitting the market
• Pending properties remain strong with 122 homes under contract
• Overall remains the same with 294 homes for sale
When adjusted for seasonality and compared to 2011 for the month of September 2012:
• Median Sales Price was the same at $235,000
• Days on Market is down 25% to 109 days on market
• Percent of original list price received went up to 94.5%
• Months supply of inventory is down 57% to 4.1 months
Information is gathered from the Northstar Multiple Listing System and "InfoSparks"
Good luck and happy home selling!
The Johnson Real Estate Group serves Woodbury, Oakdale, Cottage Grove, and the entire Twin Cities Area including Western Wisconsin! We are dedicated to providing a superior experience when buying or selling your Twin Cities home! Contact us at www.mattjrealtor.com to find out more.