Woodbury's housing inventory remains healthy as pendings ease slightly in late June.
The number of homes marked pending or are sold are down (35 vs. 16). Don't be fooled, our current absorption rate remains at 3.8. This means that the rate of homes selling in Woodbury MN is the best it's been since February 2006!
The absorption rate is calculated by the number of homes for sale being divided by the number of pending properties in a given area or search criteria. In this case 55125 and 55129, we can break that down based on home styles and price points when helping a consumer determine where to price their home for maximum exposure. This in turn, increases showing traffic and increases their eventual sale price.
For more information regarding your home's value or when would be the right time for you to make a move feel free to call us, we would be happy to provide a no obligation and completely free consultation to help determine a plan that suits your needs!
The weekly stats for Woodbury homes sales in the week ending June 23, 2012:
• New listings hold steady with 31 new homes for sale
• Pending properties remain steady with 142 homes under contract
• Overall inventory stays well below the 2012 avg with 320 homes for sale
Compared to 2011 for the month of May 2012:
• Median Sales Price is down 4.4% to $225,000
• Days on Market is down 3.8% to 130 days on market
• Percent of original list price received inches up to 93.2%
• Months supply of inventory is down 38.3% to 4.7 months
Information is gathered from the Northstar Multiple Listing System and "InfoSparks"
Good luck and happy home selling!
The Johnson Real Estate Group serves Woodbury, Oakdale, Cottage Grove, and the entire Twin Cities Area including Western Wisconsin! We are dedicated to providing a superior experience when buying or selling your Twin Cities home! Contact us at www.mattjrealtor.com to find out more.