Selected calls to the Woodbury Public Safety Department from Jan. 29 through Feb. 4.
Charges: Man Threatens Newspaper Deliveryman with Baton: 'You Ready for This Bro?'
A 20-year-old Woodbury man allegedly threatened a Pioneer Press newspaper deliveryman with a "whip it stick" after a road-rage incident in the area of Eagle View Boulevard and Settler's Ridge Drive.
Oakdale Suspect Charged in Shooting Incident that Killed 9-Year-Old Boy
The Washington County Attorney's Office announced multiple charges against Nhan Lap Tran in the shooting incident that happened on Feb. 11.
The Oakdale Police Department held a press conference on Feb. 12 regarding a shooting that occurred Monday night.
An Oakdale man is suspected in the shooting that injured two adults and killed a child Monday evening.
A series of shots were fired within the vicinity of Rainbow Foods in Oakdale.
'Person of Interest' in Missing Woman Case Pleads Guilty to Drug Charges
Aaron Schnagl, a person of interest in Danielle Jelinek's disappearance, pleaded guilty in court this week to unrelated drug charges, according to media reports.
Jail bookings information from Feb. 4 to Feb. 10 provided by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.
Oakdale Fire Blotter: Feb. 2-8
A report of some of the incidents responded to by the Oakdale Fire Department.
Complaint: Man Allegedly Steals Friend's Belongings to Sell for Drugs
Andrew Michael Ouimet, 21, of Stacy, has been charged with theft for allegedly stealing from an Oakdale man.
Someone stole a Mother’s Day ring, bible and two rosaries from the deceased during her funeral Monday at St. Michael’s Church.
Maplewood Police Officer Faces Charges of Providing Alcohol to Minors
Charges allege that Joseph Tran, a former school resource officer with the Maplewood Police Department, provided alcohol to three teenage girls inside his townhome in Stillwater last fall.
State Patrol: Lake Elmo Man Suffered Cardiac Arrest Prior to Fatal Crash
A 59-year old Lake Elmo driver went into cardiac arrest before rear-ending a SUV Wednesday evening at the intersection of Highway 36 and Oakgreen Avenue, according to the Minnesota State Patrol.
Washington County District Court
According to the Washington County Attorney's Office, the following people made their first appearance recently on felony or gross misdemeanor charges:
- Honour Paige Wirwahn, 33, of Oak Park Heights, charged with issuing dishonored checks.
- Bryan Christopher Fraley, 26, of Cottage Grove, charged with four counts of possessing pornographic work on a computer.
- Kristina Marie Eide, 31, of St. Paul, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- Celeste Jean Hogetvedt, 51, of Stillwater, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- Dwayne Dejuana Cage, Jr., 25, of St. Paul, charged with check forgery.
- Vang Xeem Yang, 24, of Cottage Grove, charged with theft.
- Callan Cate Paffrath, 21, of Owatonna, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- Allen Michael Nelson, 20, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- Sean Winson Fitzpatrick, 20, of Woodbury, charged with terroristic threats and damage to property.
- Alyssa Mae Demers, 26, of Oakdale, arrested on third-degree assault and 911 interference.
- Jason Gene Lindman, 29, of Woodbury, charged with aiding and abetting theft. Matthew Michael Mills, 21, of Blaine, charged with aiding and abetting theft.
- Hailey Rose Campbell, 19, charged with aiding and abetting theft.
- Shannon Marie Beberg, 28, of Bayport, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- Jerome Lu Barney, 30, of Richfield, charged with theft.
- Laura May Gardas, 31, of Minneapolis, charged with receiving stolen property.
- Ben-richard Mcguire, 28, of South St. Paul, charged with third-degree drug possession.
- Sharri Lynn Steenberg, 39, of Cottage Grove, charged with possessing a dangerous weapon and firearm drugs.