Jail bookings information from Nov. 6 to Nov. 12 provided by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.
A report of some of the incidents responded to by the Oakdale Fire Department.
Complaint: Woodbury Man Yelled 'Shoot Me' to Police Outside of Oakdale Restaurant
Louis Verdere White IV of Woodbury was arrested outside of Demori's Italian Foods & Lounge in Oakdale.
Here is a selection of incidents the Oakdale Police Department responded to from Nov. 3 to Nov. 5.
FBI Releases 2011 Crime Stats for Oakdale
See how many violent crimes and property happened in Oakdale last year.
Selected calls to the Woodbury Public Safety Department from Oct. 30 through Nov. 5.
The incident happened at Woodbury Drive and Hudson Road the night of Nov. 9.
Report: Investigation of Officer-Involved Shooting at Woodbury’s Red Roof Inn Complete
To avoid a conflict of interest, the Ramsey County Attorney’s Office will review the case, according to a Pioneer Press report.
FBI Releases 2011 Crime Stats for Woodbury
See how many violent crimes and property happened in Woodbury last year.
Dozens of Crashes Reported in Woodbury During First Snowfall of Season
There were no serious injuries reported Monday morning.
A Maplewood police officer has been placed on administrative leave after allegations that he was involved in a sexual assault were reported to Stillwater Police last month. The Washington County Attorney's Office declined to press charges.
Police: Stillwater Woman Transported to Hospital after Being Struck by Vehicle
Police say the woman was in the crosswalk when she was struck by a Minneapolis man who was driving a vehicle with a frost-obstructed windshield. The man told police he "never saw" her.
Ten People Charged in Witness-Tampering Scheme
Police say Heidi Marie Mastin helped bribe and intimidate witnesses in an effort to get her son, Lamonte Rydell Martin, a new trial. Martin is serving a life sentence for first-degree murder.
Washington County District Court
According to the Washington County Attorney's Office, the following people made their first appearance recently on felony or gross misdemeanor charges:
- Louis Verdere White, IV, 27, of Woodbury, arrested for first degree property damage.
- Marquice Jay King Ellis, 23, arrested for financial transaction card fraud.
- Phuoc Phan Nguyen, 25, of Brooklyn Park, charged with theft.
- Daniel Joseph Kenney, 24, of Bayport, charged with third degree assault.
- Nicholas Michael Mason, 22, of St. Paul Park, charged with receiving stolen property.
- Perry Earl Williams, 26, of Maplewood, charged with third degree burglary.
- Joshua Joel Allison Hillsheimer, 33, arrested for fifth degree drug possession.
- Matthew Robert Raymond, 21, of West St. Paul, charged with fifth degree drug possession.
- Aaron Michael Carter, 23, of St. Paul, charged with fifth degree drug possession.
- Jennifer Louise Peerman, 29, of Inver Grove Heights, charged with check forgery and stolen checks.