After pointing a gun at employees, a man fled the Subway at the 1000 block of Geneva Avenue with $400 in cash, according to an Oakdale police report. A suspect was later arrested on robbery charges.
A report of incidents the Oakdale Fire Department responded to, including 12 medical calls.
Selected calls to the Woodbury Police Department from June 7-12.
Man charged after he allegedly tried to swipe a girl’s purse while he was on his bicycle in Woodbury.
Melanie Meri Davy, 15, had been missing since Monday when she didn't return to her mother's home following a visitation with her father. She was found at 7 a.m. today in Lake Elmo.
Andrew Joel Sinaberg has been charged for the third time in a little over a year.
David Loren Solum, 19, allegedly beat another man who owed him money from drugs and a car they purchased together.
Woodbury couple to be honored with “Saved by the Helmet” award Tuesday. Should the state require motorcycle riders to wear a helmet?
The lights were out from Radio Drive to Woodbury Drive for more than an hour on Sunday.
A 7-year-old girl told police that a teenage boy approached her at Teddy Bear Park in Stillwater on Monday and acted inappropriately. Police are looking into the report, but say the incident was isolated and the park is safe.
Justin Lee Patrick was sentenced to serve 18 months in jail for leading police on an interstate chase last year after officers responded to a report of a man stalking a girl in Wisconsin.
A 29-year-old Stillwater man was arrested and cited for domestic assault Monday night after becoming upset because his girlfriend told him he couldn't play Xbox.
After being thrown out of Rafters for fighting early Tuesday morning, a Wisconsin man allegedly refused police orders to walk away and go home with his girlfriend, so he spent his 21st birthday in the slammer.
The automatic no-wake restrictions that were put in place on the lower St. Croix River after heavy rains in May have been lifted. The river water level at 11 p.m. Monday was at 680.5 feet in Stillwater.
A fire in the 12000 block of Lockridge Avenue North caused about $350,000 in damage to a pole barn and its contents Sunday night. That blaze brought an end to a busy weekend for Stillwater firefighters who responded to 15 other calls for service.
Washington County District Court
According to the Washington County Attorney's Office, the following people made their first appearance recently on felony or gross misdemeanor charges:
- Tommy Michael Spack, Jr., 30, of St. Paul, charged with third-degree burglary
- Cicily Marie LaRoque, 32, of Minneapolis, charged with fifth-degree drug possession of marijuana
- James Edward Barnett, Jr.,26, of Vadnais Heights, charged with two counts of third-degree burglary and two counts of motor vehicle theft
- Aaron Ernest Martin, 23, of St. Paul, charged with knowingly violating a predatory offender registration
- Erin Marie Masterson, 27, of Ojibwa, Wis., charged with fifth-degree drug possession
- Jason Michael Buckman, 30, of Hugo, charged with fleeing a police officer
- Megan Rose Nelson, 19, of Cottage Grove, charged with one count of third-degree narcotic sale and one count of aiding and abetting fifth-degree drug possession
- Camie Lee Lund, 18, of Cottage Grove, charged with one count of third-degree narcotic sale and one count of aiding and abetting fifth-degree drug possession
- Samuel Brian Vassar, 18, of Newport, charged with third-degree narcotic sale and fifth-degree drug possession
- Bret Stephen Gardner, 48, of Maplewood, charged with voting as an ineligible voter
- Nicole Jean Brady, 39, of Forest Lake, charged with second-degree burglary
- David Loren Solum, 19, of Woodbury, charged with second-degree assault with a dangerous weapon
- Justine Karen Wagner, 20, of Forest Lake, charged with underage drinking and driving and one count of fifth-degree drug possession
- Paul Thomas Harrington, 18, of Woodbury, charged with fleeing a peace officer and one count of first-degree burglary
- Michael Salvador Mendoza, 22, of Quantico, Va., charged with being a fugitive from justice
- Alan Arthur Speten, 45, of St. Paul, charged with fifth-degree drug possession
- Kevin William Scheuer, 41, of Cottage Grove, charged with attempted theft
- Antony Joe Eling, 18, of Lakeland, charged with making terroristic threats
- Chelsea Hardy, 19, of Luck, Wis., charged with being a fugitive from justice
- Deanna Marie Borske, 38, of Minneapolis, charged with having contraband articles