Masked Gunman Attempts Robbery at Oakdale Business
Police responded to an aggravated robbery at Smokedale.
Here is a selection of incidents recently responded to by the Oakdale Police Department.
String of Burglaries at Apartment Complex Under Investigation
A rash of burglaries have occurred at Oakdale Village Apartments.
Jail bookings information from Jan. 15 to Jan. 21 provided by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.
A report of some of the incidents responded to by the Oakdale Fire Department.
Mousetrap Prank Leaves Woodbury Man’s Brother in Stitches
A Woodbury man faces a felony assault charge stemming from the Jan. 13 incident.
Suspect Arrested on Suspicion of Burglary in Woodbury’s Homestead Hills
One resident was home Wednesday afternoon when the suspect tried to enter her house.
Update: Police Believe Suspect May Be Connected to Other Woodbury Residential Burglaries
A woman was arrested Wednesday in Woodbury’s Homestead Hills neighborhood.
Report: Jury Decides Not to Indict Woodbury Officers Involved in Red Roof Inn Shooting
The decision was made Thursday, according to a Pioneer Press report.
Selected calls to the Woodbury Public Safety Department from Jan. 8-14.
Crash at Radio Drive and Bailey Road Roundabout Turns Truck on Its Side
No one was injured in the crash, which happened just before 2:30 p.m. Monday.
Woodbury Man Sentenced on Fifth DWI Charge Since 2002
Jon Timothy Almquist was given seven years of probation.
Brief: 'Nothing' Found as Woodbury Fire Crews Respond at Target
A computer shorted out and started smoking.
Jury Finds Stillwater Massage Parlor Owner Guilty of Criminal Sexual Conduct
Land of Pharaohs owner Amir Abd El Malak, 36, was convicted of two counts of fourth-degree criminal sexual conduct in the nonconsensual fondling of female customers at his massage parlor in Stillwater.
A former nurse faces felony drug charges after she allegedly stole, tampered with and diluted the painkiller Dilaudid while working at Lakeview Hospital.
Washington County District Court
According to the Washington County Attorney's Office, the following people made their first appearance recently on felony or gross misdemeanor charges:
- Abdiid Mohamed Adow, 22, of St. Paul, charged with second-degree burglary.
- Joe Louis Johnson, 28, of Woodbury, charged with second-degree assault with a dangerous weapon, domestic assault by strangulation and terroristic threats. Lindsey Rayanne Carter, 30, of Grey Cloud Island, charged with financial transaction fraud.
- Michael George Kimmel, 41, of Stillwater, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- Robert Mario Rodriguez, 44, of Bayport, charged with third-degree assault.
- Kaylyn Marie Ball, 21, of New Richmond, charged with criminal vehicular homicide and DWI.
- Mariama S. Kanu, 24, of Burnsville, charged with DWI.
- Joel Samuel Craton, 21, of Cottage Grove, charged with fifth-degree drug sale.
- Brianna Marie Sieg, 22, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- Andrew Carter Bennett, 25, of Hastings, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- Delores Lexus Stennis, 47, of Minneapolis, charged with financial transaction card fraud.
- Mark Allen Platzer, 46, of Lakeland, charged with domestic assault by strangulation.
- Brandon Santiago Zuniga, 20, of Mahtomedi, charged with firearm aggravated robbery.
- Brion Charles Andert, 25, of Cottage Grove, charged with first-degree drug possession.
- Mark Allen Cerney, 49, of Grey Cloud Island Township, charged with aiding and abetting theft.
- Eugene Charles Aylward, 43, of South St. Paul, charged with aiding and abetting theft.
- Matthew Joseph Nelson, 23, of Woodbury, charged with third-degree assault and domestic assault.
- Jose Elijio Williams, 30, of St. Paul Park, charged with fifth-degree drug possession, fleeing a peace officer and giving a false name.
- Darrin Lee Wolf, 23, of Stillwater, charged with theft.
- Kenneth Charles Watkins, 36, of Superior, Wis., charged with fugitive from justice from another state.
- Donald Lee Buchmann, 33, charged with check forgery.
- Dominique Salatheial Williams, 23, of St. Paul Park, charged with domestic assault.
- John Jason Stanek, 35, of Mahtomedi, charged with third-degree burglary and receiving stolen property.
- Stephan William Krongard, 28, of New Scandia Township, charged with first-degree drug sale.
- Amber Lynn Smith, 25, of Marine on St. Croix, charged with first-degree drug sale.