Jail bookings information from Sept. 10 to Sept. 16 provided by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.
Jury Trial Set for Day Care Provider Charged with Locking Children in Backyard Shed
Jennifer Lynn Goldetsky will head to a jury trial in Washington County District Court in October.
Charges: Oakdale Man Sells More Than 10 Grams of Cocaine to Police Informant
Nicholas Anthony Gangi, 44, allegedly conducted drug deals in Eagan and other locations in the Twin Cities area.
Michael W. Johnson, 32, of Maplewood was found guilty of burglary tool possession.
Oakdale Fire Blotter: Sept. 8 to Sept. 14
A report of some of the incidents responded to by the Oakdale Fire Department.
Charges: Woman Chokes Girlfriend After Arguing About Money
A St. Paul woman was charged with domestic assault by strangulation.
Here is a selection of incidents the Oakdale Police Department responded to from Sept. 13 to Sept. 19.
Man Sentenced for Burglary After Apparently Tearing Head Off Ex-Girlfriend’s Pet Snake
Brian Jeffery Schmidt was recently convicted following the February incident at a Woodbury home.
Social Media Helps Police Track Down Suspect in Woodbury High-Speed Chase
Donja Cortez Warren, 19, of North St. Paul, faces a felony fleeing police charge.
Woodbury Police Seek Public’s Help to Identify Suspects in Thefts at Apartment Complex
Several vehicle break-ins have occurred of late in attached garages at the buildings near Valley Creek Road and Century Avenue.
Cell Phone Left Behind at Woodbury Crime Leads to Burglary Conviction
Andre Thomas Langlois Holt, 26, later pawned items he stole from an attached garage in Woodbury.
Brief: Two Arrests Made Following Thefts from Woodbury Apartment Complex
Two men seen in surveillance footage have been taken into custody.
Suspect Named in Fatal Hit-and-Run of 84-Year-Old Woman
A woman in her 80s was killed in a hit-and-run incident east of Roberts. A 36-year-old man was taken into custody minutes later in the 1200 block of Saint Croix Street in the City of Hudson.
Washington County District Court
According to the Washington County Attorney's Office, the following people made their first appearance recently on felony or gross misdemeanor charges:
- Kevin Michael Schwietz, 22, of Mahtomedi, charged with financial transaction card fraud and aiding and abetting stolen property.
- Donja Cortez Warren, 19, of North St. Paul, charged with fleeing a peace officer in a motor vehicle.
- Christine Faith Trites, 49, of White Bear Lake, charged with fifth degree drug possession.
- Abby Elizabeth Teuber, 24, of West St. Paul, charged with bringing contraband in a state prison or hospital.
- Harry Wayne Peterson, 52, of Cottage Grove, charged with first degree damage to property.
- Willie Alfonso Brown, 35, of Bayport, charged with aiding and abetting contraband articles.
- Kyana Wanaki Johnson, 21, of St. Paul, charged with domestic assault by strangulation.
- Chad Michael Nelson, 28, of Lake Elmo, charged with second degree burglary and theft.
- Hernan Antonio Smiley Smith, 36, charged with violating a no contact order.
- Deanna Delaine Wiggs, 35, of Eagan, charged with two counts of second degree assault.
- Quenten Michael Ekstedt, 30, of Forest Lake, charged with violating predatory offender registration.