On January 21, 2014 criminal complaints and warrants were filed by the St. Croix County District Attorney's Office for the following individuals:
- Guled Bile Abdi, 22, of Minneapolis
- Ahmed Farah Hirsi, 26, of Minneapolis
- Six counts of attempted first degree intentional homicide as a party to a crime
- Three counts of first degree reckless injury as a party to a crime
- Six counts of first degree recklessly endangering safety as a party to a crime.
Update: According to information provided by Hennepin County, both men are being held without bail on felony-level charges.