John Paul Peterson, 29, was charged for third-degree assault causing substantial bodily harm from an incident outside of Demori's Italian Restaurant in June.
A warrant was issued for Charles NMN Tongkhuya, of Oakdale after he failed to appear at his last court hearing.
A Roseville man was transported to Regions Hospital after he was rear-ended on I-694 while driving his motorcycle on Saturday.
William James Blackstock, 52, was found guilty of making terroristic threats to a Washington County Sheriff's Deputy.
Jail bookings information from Aug. 13 to Aug. 19 provided by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.
A report of some of the incidents responded to by the Oakdale Fire Department.
An Oakdale woman was charged with financial transaction card fraud after making several unauthorized purchases with another woman's credit card.
Here is a selection of incidents the Oakdale Police Department responded to from Aug. 17 to Aug. 20.
Woodbury woman convicted of domestic assault and malicious punishment of a child.
Details emerge in Woodbury drug deal arrest.
More than $1,400 worth of electronics was taken from a Woodbury Target, according to police.
A homeless man was arrested and charged for allegedly selling cocaine at a Woodbury restaurant.
Stillwater Police were called to a report that two teenage girls solicited an adult man for sex at Lowell Park in Stillwater. Police were unable to locate the teens.
The Duluth News Tribune is reporting that a 20-year-old Stillwater man died Friday evening after he lost control of his car on a downhill curve, went into the ditch and rolled the vehicle. The man's name has not been released.
Washington County District Court
According to the Washington County Attorney's Office, the following people made their first appearance recently on felony or gross misdemeanor charges:
- Lisa Marie Polasik, 25, of Farmington, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- William Martin Strait, 27, of Oak Grove, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- Ai Chong Vang, 46, of Blaine, charged with theft.
- Mark Edward Lowell, 51, of Grant, charged with fifth-degree drug possession and domestic assault.
- John Paul Peterson, 29, of Oakdale, charged with third-degree assault.
- Sarah Lynn Haines, 33, of Oakdale, charged with financial transaction card fraud.
- Timothy Lee Carlson, 27, of St. Paul Park, charged with third-degree assault on a victim under 4 years old.
- Daniel Timothy Perkins, Jr., 23, charged with domestic assault by strangulation.
- Dale Patrick Spears, 39, charged with third-degree burglary.
- Dustin Wayne Peck, 31, of Star Prairie, Wis., charged with terroristic threats and first-degree damage to property.
- Harry Wayne Peterson, 53, of Cottage Grove, charged with two counts of criminal sexual conduct in the second degree.
- Michael Brian Mcleod, 52, of Lake St. Croix Beach, charged with terroristic threats and domestic assault.
- Va Her, 20, of St. Paul, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- Rita Lorraine Weaver, 53, of South St. Paul, charged with fugitive from justice.
- Dylan William Rife, 18, of Woodbury, charged with third-degree burglary, theft and receiving stolen property.