The Oakdale Police Department is investigating three separate thefts at local businesses that occurred in the past two weeks.
Glenn Lucky Lucken, 19, of Oakdale made his first appearance in Washington County District Court for breaking his friend's jawbone in the spring.
In other reports, a $70 bottle of cologne was stolen from an unlocked vehicle sitting in an open garage.
Mark D. Paipal, 37, will spend five years on probation for possessing methamphetamine if he meets several conditions.
David Tim Smith, 47, of Fridley, assaulted his ex-girlfriend at her Woodbury home in December 2011.
This year’s event is set for Tuesday, Aug. 7. Want a member of the Public Safety Department at your block party? Here's how.
Witnesses have come forward naming Andrew William Hammett, 20, in all three cases: vehicle theft, burglary and attempted car theft.
The Public Safety Department took several complaints about fireworks and handed out several watering citations last week.
Michael Scott Canfield, the man arrested after allegedly pulling a gun on an Xcel meter reader in the Stillwater area last month, was federally charged with being a felon in possession of a semi-automatic pistol.
Washington County Attorney Pete Orput said his office needs a bit more time to review evidence and continue working with the sheriff's office on their investigation in the Lumberjack Days case.
At the end of the Lakefront Park dike in Hudson the entire current of the mighty St. Croix River is bottlenecked into the dangerous 200-yard channel where an 18-year-old man from Lake Elmo drowned last month. Should there be warning signs?
Washington County District Court
According to the Washington County Attorney's Office, the following people made their first appearance recently on felony or gross misdemeanor charges:
- Terry Campbell, 45, of Minneapolis, charged with financial transaction card fraud.
- Ryann D. Kuehn, 29, of Forest Lake, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- Linda M. Potvin, 51, of Ramsey, charged with financial transaction card fraud.
- Glenn L. Lucken, 19, of Oakdale, charged with third-degree assault.
- Gavin J. Langer, 29, of Sheboygan, WI, charged with criminal vehicular homicide and third-degree DWI.
- Andrew W. Hammett, 20, of Cottage Grove, charged with theft and third-degree burglary.
- Alicia Josephine Brown-Larkin, 20, of Stillwater Township, charged with aiding and abetting second-degree burglary.
- Amanda L. Krueger, 28, of Baytown Township, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- Jason M. Czerminger, 36, of Baytown Township, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- Joseph A. Marx, 28, of Braham, charged with a DWI.
- Aaron P. Otteson, 32, of West Lakeland Township, charged with DWI.
- Aaron L. Olson, 38, of Stillwater, charged with depriving another of custodial/parental rights.
- Michael J. Sauvageau, 54, of Forest Lake, charged with domestic assault by strangulation.