Here is a selection of incidents the Oakdale Police Department responded to from Sept. 20 to Oct. 2.
Police arrested a 43-year-old man after his wife claimed he threatened to kill her.
Fire Damages Million Dollar Homes in Mahtomedi
The Oakdale Fire Department was one of several fire departments that responded to the fire.
Jail bookings information from Sept. 24 to Sept. 30 provided by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.
Man Charged with 'Terrorizing' Law Firm After His Divorce
Fred William Messig, 43, was charged with making terroristic threats to an Oakdale law firm.
Complaint: Oakdale Woman Steals Jewelry from Friend's Grandmother
Nicole Marie Heroff, 19, of Oakdale, was charged with theft in court last week.
A report of some of the incidents responded to by the Oakdale Fire Department.
Cops Nab Burglary Suspects After Resident Reports Suspicious Activity
Oakdale Police Department lauds public's reports on suspicious activity.
Drugs and Warrants: 5 Arrested at Tamarack Village in Woodbury
Police were running plates and came across a stolen vehicle Monday night.
Updated: Woodbury Man Sentenced After Hitting Victim in Bar Fight
Darren Lee Hones, 47, was sentenced to jail time.
Interesting Reward Offered via Craigslist for Stolen Car Last Seen in Woodbury
The post says the Saturn was “well-loved.”
Selected calls to the Woodbury Public Safety Department from Sept. 27 to Oct. 2.
Blaze Burns Former Firefighter’s Home in Woodbury
No one was hurt in the Brittany Lane fire, which broke out early Saturday, Oct. 6.
Eric Kaprice Richard, of Stillwater, was charged with unintentional murder and manslaughter stemming from a fight with Adam McCloud at Smalley’s Caribbean Barbeque and Pirate Bar in downtown Stillwater. Richard says he was acting in self-defense.
Stillwater Man Remains Critical after Assault at Pirate Bar
Adam McCloud, 29, of Stillwater, remains in critical condition after being assaulted last week in the Pirate Bar at Smalley’s Caribbean Barbeque. A 22-year-old Stillwater man was arrested Monday, and remains in jail pending first-degree assault charges.
County Attorney Has Until Friday to Make Charging Decision in Smalley's Bar Fight
Adam McCloud, 29, of Stillwater, is on life support at Regions Hospital after a bar fight last week in downtown Stillwater. Eric Richards, 22, of Stillwater remains in jail on suspicion of first-degree assault charges.
Family: Adam McCloud's 'Fight is Over'
Adam McCloud will be taken off of life support today after being hospitalized with serious brain trauma stemming from a fight last week at a bar in downtown Stillwater. Criminal charges have not yet been filed in the case.
A 35-year-old Stillwater man was jailed and cited for disorderly conduct and trespassing last weekend after residents on Elm Street reported a "suspicious person" in the area.
A 25-year-old Afton woman told police that after leaving a restaurant in downtown Stillwater last month, a woman punched her in the eye, and after he fell to the ground, a group of women attacked.
Washington County District Court
According to the Washington County Attorney's Office, the following people made their first appearance recently on felony or gross misdemeanor charges:
- Nicole Marie Heroff, 19, of Oakdale, charged with theft.
- Fred William Messig, 43, of Cottage Grove, charged with terroristic threats.
- Christopher Allen Sheldon, 32, of St. Joseph, charged with violating a no contact order.
- Matthew Joseph Kneble, 34, of Hugo, charged with fifth degree drug possession.
- Kimberly Frances Franson, 48, of Minneapolis, charged with theft.
- Justin Ray Aasand, 34, of Cottage Grove, charged with fleeting a peace officer in a motor vehicle and traffic accidents.
- Delroy Lou Towle, Jr., 48, of Circle Pines, charged with theft.
- Richard Joseph Smith, Jr., 56, charged with fifth degree drug possession, fleeing a peace officer in a motor vehicle and DWI.
- Jeremy Lee Scott, 26, of Stillwater, charged with second degree aiding and abetting drug sale.
- Travis John Burns, 31, of Stillwater, charged with second degree aiding and abetting drugs.
- Daniel Paul Barton, 30, of Hugo, charged with terroristic threats and domestic assault.
- Keisha Dalana Micheau, 23, of Maplewood, charged with second degree assault with a dangerous weapon.