Here is a selection of incidents the Oakdale Police Department responded to from Nov. 8 to Nov. 15.
Jail bookings information from Nov. 12 to Nov. 18 provided by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.
A report of some of the incidents responded to by the Oakdale Fire Department.
There will be more DWI enforcement in Washington County.
Woodbury Police: ‘Amazing’ That Driver Not Seriously Injured in Rollover Crash on Bailey Road
The crash happened Saturday afternoon at Settlers Ridge Parkway.
Selected calls to the Woodbury Public Safety Department from Nov. 7-12.
Woman Charged After Police Bust Group Allegedly Stealing Mail in Woodbury
Woodbury police last winter issued a warning to residents about an increase in mail theft in the area.
DNA Evidence Leads Police to Woodbury Burglary Suspect
Timothy Russell Isaacson, 24, was sentenced for third-degree burglary after he broke into a Woodbury garage.
Judge Greg Galler: Fairness in Court
What does fairness in court mean? Is it really just a matter of winning or losing? Here's what Washington County District Court Judge Greg Galler has to say about fairness in court.
Washington County District Court
According to the Washington County Attorney's Office, the following people made their first appearance recently on felony or gross misdemeanor charges:
- Lori Ann Grimm, 35, of Roseville, charged with aiding and abetting mail theft.
- Joey Gwynn Holloway, 30, of Newport, charged with predatory offender knowingly violates registration requirement.
- Jeremy Jesus Trinidad, 28, of West St. Paul, charged with domestic abuse – violates two or more order of protections.
- Sara Christine Johnson, 38, of Bayport, charged with neglect of a child.
- David Edward Dittbenner, 22, of Rush City, charged with aiding and abetting receiving stolen property.
- Reynard Dewayne Quinn, 35, of Oakdale, charged with domestic assault by strangulation.
- Jeffrey Alan Fish, 35, of Forest Lake, charged with terroristic threats.
- Lawrance Tramane Williams, 22, of Oakdale, charged with domestic assault by strangulation and two counts of domestic assault with committing an act to cause fear of immediate bodily harm of death.
- Larry Patrick Jacques, 63, of Landfall, charged with drug possession.