Charges: Former Washington County Deputy Stole Prescription Drugs from Drop-Off Container
An Oakdale man who recently resigned from his post as a Washington County sheriff's deputy now faces several drug charges.
Jail bookings information from Feb. 18 to Feb. 24 provided by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.
Mark Mauer Resigns Amid Prostitution Allegations
Mark Mauer, of Woodbury, was one of 19 men caught in a Fridley police sting.
Selected calls to the Woodbury Public Safety Department from Feb. 12-19.
Robert Dean Stein, 45, faces a felony drug charge.
Man Delivers Emotional Thank You to Woodbury Public Safety
His son, 8-year-old Evan, passed out at Saint Ambrose on Sunday.
Woodbury Police Respond to Daytime Residential Burglary on Eagle Ridge Road
Officers were still on the scene around noon on Thursday.
A Hastings man faces a felony theft charge.
Member of St. Croix Catholic School's Board of Directors Arrested in Prostitution Sting
Thomas Allen Houle, 46, of Stillwater, was one of 19 men charged with misdemeanors during the two-day police operation conducted at the LivInn Hotel in Fridley. He is listed as a member of St. Croix Catholic School's Board of Directors.
UPDATE: Scandia Firefighter Dies after Highway 36 Crash at Manning Avenue
A 42-year-old Scandia man died after a crash on Highway 36 near Manning Avenue this morning in Lake Elmo, according to the Minnesota State Patrol.
Good Samaritan nursing home's Stillwater location is one of 20 service centers across the country have reportedly been fielding vulgar and disturbing phone calls about adult female patients. Police believe all the calls are being made by the same person.
Police Use Tracker Bracelet to Find Missing Lake Elmo Boy
The Washington County Sheriff's Office is crediting the SafetyNet by LoJach program, and its tracker bracelet, for quickly locating a 7-year-old boy who wandered from his home Sunday afternoon in Lake Elmo.
Washington County District Court
According to the Washington County Attorney's Office, the following people made their first appearance recently on felony or gross misdemeanor charges:
- Cody Jeffery Brown, 21, of Cottage Grove, charged with aiding and abetting first-degree property damage.
- Allen Cordell Terry, 23, of Columbia Heights, charged with check forgery.
- Kristina Marie Eide, 31, of St. Paul, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- Laurence Edward Griffin, 40, of Lakeville, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- David Michael Kieffer, 50, of Stillwater, charged with issuing dishonored checks.
- John Leo Weber, 26, of Stillwater, charged with aiding and abetting financial transaction card fraud.
- Robert Dean Stein, 45, of Woodbury, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- Chad Michael Nelson, 29, of Lake Elmo, charged with fifth-degree drug possession and fifth-degree assault.
- Patricia Queen Williams, 39, of Oakdale, charged on first-degree arson.
- Michael Jason Throne, 39, of Minneapolis, charged with receiving stolen property and fleeing a peace officer in a motor vehicle.
- Myra Jean Ysker, 38, of Forest Lake, charged with terroristic threats.
- Howard Ray Tarkenton, 57, of Newport, charged with reckless discharge of a dangerous weapon within a city.
- Thomas Anton Brinker, 37, of Houlton, Wis., charged with fleeing a peace officer in a motor vehicle, DWI and carrying a pistol under the influence of alcohol.
- Carl William McPhillips, 30, of Hastings, charged with theft and receiving stolen property.
- Samantha Lynn Gobel, 41, of Minneapolis, charged with theft.
- Jason Michael Agnes, 30, of St. Paul, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- Felicia Kristine Pigeon, 25, of Grasston, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- Larry Roy Kiefat, Jr., 41, of St. Paul, charged with first-degree drug possession.
- Justin Virgil Hermes, 29, of Wyoming, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.