Steven Vang, 27, was convicted on a charge of terroristic threats from incidents that occurred in May.
Kelly Ann Carey, 26, was sentenced in Washington County District Court for aiding and abetting and possessing drugs.
A report of some of the incidents responded to by the Oakdale Fire Department.
Jail bookings information from July 31 to Aug. 5 provided by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.
More than 30 pistols were stolen from Gander Mountain on July 12.
Chee Her, 28, faces a felony drug possession charge.
Blake Andrew Tomasko was recently sentenced on one count of possessing dangerous weapons on school property.
Patrick Charles Nordeen, 21, got three years of probation.
After a Hudson gas station is burglarized, a man on a motorcycle reported stolen from Inver Grove Heights leads police on a pursuit to Stillwater area before being taken into custody.
Stillwater resident Joshua Thomas Strand has been charged with felony drug charges for marijuana that was sent to his tattoo business name at his home address.
In the early morning hours of Aug. 8 a fire sparked in the 800 block of 2nd Street.
The surviving passenger in the July 30 crash that killed three New Richmond teens told investigators why the driver was distracted and a passenger unbuckled his seat belt.
Washington County District Court
According to the Washington County Attorney's Office, the following people made their first appearance recently on felony or gross misdemeanor charges:
- Osayi Fredrick Ehigiamusoe, 25, of Minneapolis, charged with terroristic threats and harassment.
- Chee Her, 28, of St. Paul, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- Nicole Alicia O'Connor, 25, of St. Paul, charged with theft.
- Joshua Thomas Strand, 30, of Stillwater, charged with attempted drugs fifth-degree possession.
- Kregg Alan Weispfenning, 39, of Lakeland, charged with aiding and abetting insurance fraud.
- Danielle Jo Viellieux, 24, of Oak Park Heights, charged with aiding and abetting second-degree burglary.
- Jeannee Elise Mauer, 30, of Maplewood, charged with aiding and abetting second-degree burglary.