A selection of incidents the Oakdale Police responded to June 12-16.
Two men sustained injuries after they were attacked outside the Super Smokedale parking lot.
Police say Joseph Thomas Beran was in possession of a stolen car when they arrested him last weekend in Burnsville.
The Oakdale Fire and Police Departments responded to a chemical spill at the facility, which resulted in a small fire in a dumpster.
Alexander Cook, 18, of Lake Elmo, was caught in a strong current Monday afternoon while trying to swim across a narrow channel of the St. Croix River at the end of the dike in Hudson's Lakefront Park.
Washington County Attorney Pete Orput told Stillwater Patch that prosecutors are still building their case against the organizer of Lumberjack Days, but he anticipates felony charges will be filed in the next couple of weeks.
Dave Eckberg of St. Croix Events filed for personal bankruptcy Tuesday. According to court records, Stillwater Area Schools, the city of Stillwater and the Minnesota State Patrol are among the 100-plus "business debt" creditors listed in the filing.
Terron Sekour Barnes, 21, has been hit with a felony charge after his neighbor’s home was burglarized.
The unique program, aimed at improving response times for fires, was previously curtailed by budget constraints.
Alleged thief returns to the scene of the crime.
Woodbury Patch's popular weekly police blotter.
Washington County District Court
According to the Washington County Attorney's Office, the following people made their first appearance recently on felony or gross misdemeanor charges:
- TerronSekour Barnes, 22, of Woodbury, charged with aiding and abetting burglary and second-degree dwelling.
- Carla Ann Krengel, 49, of Maplewood, charged with theft.
- James Scott Johnson, 29, of Forest Lake, charged with receiving stolen property.
- Trae Le Binnebose, 22, of Maplewood, charged with receiving stolen property.
- Thomas John Engstrom, 30, of Scandia, charged with third-degree assault.
- Justin Alan Hazel, 19, of Forest Lake, charged with fifth-degree narcotic sale.
- Andrew Joseph Mingo, 18, of St. Paul, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- Danielle Nichole Walker, 29, of Oakdale, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- TramarRaymel Valentine, 23, of St. Paul, charged with aiding and abetting theft.
- Adam Lee Harper, 23, of Minneapolis, charged with violating a no contact order within 10 years of the first of two or more convictions.
- Neal ObrienGaalaas, 22, of Forest Lake, charged with knowingly violating registration required or intentionally providing false information as a predatory offender.
- Robert Joseph Devine, Jr., 27, of Oceanside, Calif., charged with fifth-degree narcotics sale.
- Jonathan Robert Levy, 30, of Cottage Grove, charged with violating a no contact order within 10 years of his first of two or more convictions and giving a peace officer false information.
- Ivan Eduardo Gutierrez, 29, of Osceola, Wis., charged with fleeing a peace officer in a motor vehicle and second-degree DWIs.
- Demetrice Devon Miller, 22, of St. Paul, charged with first-degree aggravated robbery.
- William Ray Bronson, 34, charged with aiding and abetting theft.
- Shelby Lynn Larason, 36, of Oakdale, charged with aiding and abetting drugs.
- Thaddeus Joel Leigh, 55, of Oakdale, charged with aiding and abetting drugs.