The Washington County Sheriff's Office has wrapped up a months-long investigation into the Lumberjack Days Festival in Stillwater. Now the case has been forwarded to the county attorney's office for review.
Ashley Marie Brooker, 23, and Nicholas Thomas Doyle, 25, both of Stillwater, pleaded guilty to possession of methamphetamine. They will be sentenced later this summer.
A St. Paul man and five of his friends came out of the Harbor Bar Sunday night to find two vehicles were spray painted yellow, the seats were stabbed with a sharp object and the seat belts had been cut with a knife.
Two men in November 2011 apparently rolled the safe down a hill behind a Woodbury business and loaded it into a waiting car.A 24-year-old man has been charged with felony aiding and abetting burglary stemming from the incident.
Selected calls to the Woodbury Police Department from May 24-29.
Paul Rebholz says he’s often asked why seemingly routine police incidents require such a large response.
Jon Timothy Almquist, 38, was arrested March 8; police tracked him from a gas station car wash.
A home at the 8000 block of Boulder Ridge Drive sustained smoke damage during a fire Saturday.
Suicidal Facebook messages helped Oakdale police save one resident. Police also responded to reports of theft, violence and property damage May 12-18.
Washington County District Court
According to the Washington County Attorney's Office, the following people made their first appearance recently on felony or gross misdemeanor charges:
- Mary Jo Wing, 50, of Bloomington, charged with fifth-degree drug possession
- Christopher Todd Smith, 44, of St. Paul, charged with fifth-degree drug possession
- Keith Joseph Walton, 22, of Stacy, charged with fraud.
- Jon Timothy Almquist, 38, of Woodbury, charged with DWI and traffic violations.
- Travail Adam Crumble, 25, charged with aiding and abetting third-degree burglary
- Erin Barbara Gillespie, 21, of Grant, charged with fifth-degree drug procurement/possession/control by fraud or deceit
- Andrew Joel Sinaberg, 46, of Woodbury, charged with stealing the identity of three but no more than seven direct victims
- Mallory Lynn Stevens, 26, of Bagley, charged with fifth-degree drug possession
- Alexander Naskov Liaptchev, 24, of Cottage Grove, charged with two counts of fifth-degree drug possession and one count of fifth-degree intent to sell drugs
- Tyler Jon Kolbeck, 28, of Cottage Grove, charged with two counts of fifth-degree drug possession and one count of fifth-degree intent to sell drugs
- Michael Thomas Anderson, 53, of Forest Lake, charged with violating a no contact order
- Arnoldo Raul Guerra, 21, of Cottage Grove, charged with making terroistic threats
- Jason Edward Thuringer, 38, of May Township, charged with felony domestic assault
- Kenneth Hardin, Jr., 30, of St. Paul, charged with one count of first-degree assault by strangulation, three counts of felony domestic assault and five counts of violating a no contact order
- William Joseph Rivet, 49, of St. Mary's Point, charged with domestic assault by strangulation