Police Investigate Woman's Abduction by Oakdale Man, Other Suspect
Police are investigating a report that a 19-year-old woman was abducted by two men. One of the suspects is from Oakdale.
Woman Reports Assault, Claims Mother 'Smeared Dog Feces' in Her Face
Police received a report that a mother assaulted her daughter with dog feces.
Man in SUV Hits Boy on Bicycle, Then Leaves the Scene: Oakdale Police Blotter
Here is a selection of incidents the Oakdale Police Department responded to from Sept. 5 to Sept. 12.
Grass Fire, Gas Smell, Car Fire Report: Oakdale Fire Blotter
A report of some of the incidents responded to by the Oakdale Fire Department.
Domestic Assault, Fleeing an Officer, Drugs: Jail Bookings
Jail bookings information from Sept. 3 to Sept. 9 provided by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.
Man Allegedly Drags Oakdale Woman By Hair, Threatens Her with Knife
Maurice Wade Dodd, 22, appeared in Washington County District Court on a terroristic threats charge.
Red Roof Inn Research: 10 Times the Police Calls as Other Woodbury Hotels
A Woodbury woman is circulating an online petition “shut down or change what is happening at the Red Roof Inn.”
Woodbury Police Make Arrest in Craigslist Armed Robbery Case
The incident started at Central Park during a supposed sale for an iPad, and police believe the suspect could be involved in other similar thefts in recent months.
All-Call for Woodbury FD Turns Into Little Smokey
The state was under a “Red Flag Warning” for fires.
Woodbury Fire Responds to Holiday Inn Express
There was a haze Friday morning in the building, which was not evacuated.
Crash on I-94 at Highway 95 Backs Up Westbound Traffic
Westbound traffic on I-94 is backed up because of a crash at Highway 95. The area already is seeing heavier than normal amounts of traffic because of the Stillwater Lift Bridge closure.
Charges: Corrections Employee Groped, Offered Sex Toys and Exposed Himself to Prison Inmate
A Minnesota Department of Corrections employee allegedly sexually assaulted an inmate on three different occasions while they were in the vehicle and in the area of Minnesota Correctional Facility—Stillwater.
Hudson Man Charged With DWI and Fleeing Police, While Possessing a Gun
A 52-year-old Hudson man was charged by the Washington County Attorney’s Office with second-degree DWI, fleeing police on a motorcycle and possessing a pistol while under the influence of alcohol.
UPDATED: Liberty on the Lakes Residents on the Lookout following Vandalism Spree
Stillwater Police are investigating a number of vandalism incidents that occurred late Sunday night into Monday morning in the Liberty on the Lake neighborhood.
Washington County District Court
According to the Washington County Attorney's Office, the following people made their first appearance recently on felony or gross misdemeanor charges:
- Marlon V. Walker, 20, of Oakdale, charged with domestic assault by strangulation.
- Maurice Wade Dodd, 22, of St. Paul, charged with terroristic threats.
- Dean Michael Huhta, 39, of Chisago City, charged with fourth degree criminal sexual conduct.
- Keith Dawson, Jr., 26, of St. Paul, charged with third degree burglary.
- Thomas Michael Nicosia, 18, of Dellwood, charged with second degree arson.
- Larry Patrick Jacques, 63, of Landfall, charged with third degree drug possession.
- Cha Lie Lee, 22, of Cottage Grove, charged with receiving stolen property.
- Christian Rask Fauchald, 44, of Hudson, charged with fleeing a peace officer, carrying a pistol while under the influence of alcohol and second degree DWI.
- Matthew Duane Follmer, 23, of St. Paul, charged with second degree assault.
- Ernestine Louise Copeland, 49, of Cottage Grove, charged with second degree assault.
- Demetrius Santreell Ballinger, 25, of Stillwater, charged with attempted murder, criminal sexual conduct, aggravated robbery, dangerous weapon, among others.
- Derek Kenneth Carlson, 20, charged with fifth degree drugs.
- Christopher Wayne Haakenstad, 33, of Brooklyn Park, charged with fugitive from justice.