No one was injured after a grease fire caused an apartment building at the 7200 block of Guider Drive in Woodbury to be evacuated Friday night.
The Woodbury Fire Department got the call at about 9:50 p.m., said Police Sgt. Brett Billmeyer.
There was heavy smoke in at least one unit, and sprinklers were set off.
Crews had cleared the scene by about 11 p.m. Friday, Aug. 2, working primarily to ventilate the building and clean up, Billmeyer said.
The Woodbury Fire Department is investigating.
• • • •