.

Woodbury Fire Responds to Holiday Inn Express

There was a haze Friday morning in the building, which was not evacuated.

It was a matter of shutting it off and calling the maintenance guy.

A faulty exhaust fan in the first-floor ladies’ bathroom at the prompted a Friday morning call to the .

There was a haze in the building but no smoke, Woodbury Fire Cmdr. John Wallgren said, and firefighters were clearing the scene a little after 8 a.m.

The call came in at 7:48 a.m. Friday morning, and no one was hurt.

The building was not evacuated.

 

Like us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | Sign up for our free newsletter

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »