My life has been a whirlwind of jumping back into this world again after a brief interlude in Haiti. But summertime is one of my most favorite times, so it is not taking long to make the most of it....
...iced coffee on the deck... growing tomatoes and basil for margherita pizza..baking a vanilla bundt to top with real whipped cream and fresh raspberries...
And I have even started crossing items off of my Summer 2012 Bucket List...
- Outdoor concert
- Piano Bar
- Walk the lakes (Phalen, Como, Harriet, Calhoun, Colby, Powers)
- Neighborhood walks with my girlfriends
- Hike Taylor's Falls
- Hike St. Croix Bluffs
- Farmer's Market
- Outdoor Movie
- Cabin time
- Rush tickets at the Ordway
- Al Fresco Dining (Stillwater, Hudson, St. Paul, Minneapolis, White Bear Lake, Woodbury)
- Hudson bandshell
- State Fair
- Learn to play piano with chords
- Group outing to the drive-in movie theatre
- Small town fish fry
- Attend youth baseball and soccer games
- Aquatenniel activities...torchlight parade..Lake Minnetonka
- Color Run!
- Healthy cooking/eating...Bake new recipes
- Read classics...Started reading Emma by Jane Austen
- Hot Air Balloon Festival
- Work on Creole language lessons
- Horseback riding
- Order lunch from a Food Truck
So Readers, what items are on your Summer Bucket List?