This is one of the most common questions people ask after their first visit with us at ChiroWay in Woodbury.
The best answer is, "It depends."
- It depends how much stress you have in your day to day life.
- It depends how much better you want to function.
- It depends how long you've been without chiropractic care.
- It depends how much damage has been done.
- It depends how much exercise you get.
- It depends how much rest you get.
No two people are alike, and there is no plan of frequency that can create a successful approach to your chiropractic care unless you take in all considerations. We recommend weekly spinal checks because we can't answer the above questions, only you can.
What we can tell you is that consistency is key to any successful program in life.