Globe University Minnesota School of Business
Globe University Minnesota School of Business, which has been around for over 125 years, has had a location in Woodbury since 2007. The university offers two-year associates degrees and four-year bachelor's degrees in business, information technology, health sciences and legal sciences. There are also master's programs available.
- Hours: 8 AM to 8 PM, Monday through Thursday 8 AM to 3 PM Friday 8 AM to 2 PM Saturday Closed Sunday
- Handicap Accessible: There is an elevator available.
- Founding Date: 1885
- Number of students: 906
- Male-to-female ratio: 3:2
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: None
- Acceptance rate (%): 99
- Graduation rate (%): 81.9
- Accreditation/licenses: Globe University is accredited by Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges & Schools (ACICS). ACICS is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education.
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 11:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 73
- How engaged is the school with the community?: At Globe University, students experience service-learning as a core component of their education. We define service-learning as “learning by doing through an act of giving.” http://woodbury.globeuniversity.edu/community/service-applied-learning.aspx
- What makes this community special?: Woodbury is a growing community, with a small community feel. The community is active and promotes stewardship and involvement.
- Degrees: Graduate, Undergraduate
- Programs: Evening, Part-time
- Campus housing: No
- Sports facilities: Workout facilities