Since 1961, Hudson Road Animal Hospital's tradition is to provide compassionate and professional care for the lifetime of your pet. They look forward to serving both you and your pet and together to form a partnership to guarantee the best care possible.
Hudson Road Animal Hospital is a full service animal hospital, meaning that anything your pet needs you can find it here. They also provide grooming services and boarding services.
They value every client so they take the time to listen and answer all your questions.
HRAH is a proud member of the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA). The American Animal Hospital Association is an international association of veterinary care providers who treat companion animals. They have the honor of being a three-year accredited AAHA hospital. To receive AAHA accreditation, a hospital must meet more than 900 standards covering every aspect of health care; this includes the clinic's facility, medical equipment, practice methods and pet health care management.
Hudson Road Animal Hospital is also a member of the American Veterinary Medical Association, the Minnesota Veterinary Medical Association, the Metropolitan Animal Hospital Association, and the Veterinary Hospitals Association. Their continued involvement in each one of these associations helps enhance our standard of care for you and your pet.
- Hours: Mon - Thurs 8am - 8pm Fri 8am - 6pm Sat 8am - 2pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1961
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Veterinary Services: Cardiology, Cremation/funerals, Dentistry, Dermatology, Diagnostic imaging, Emergency and critical care, Endoscopy, Internal medicine, Surgery
- Pet services: Boarding, Day care, Grooming
- Specialties: Cats, Dogs, Rodents