Reproductive Medicine & Infertility Associates provides fertility services to the communities of Woodbury and Edina. The medical clinic specializes in in-vitro fertilization, donor eggs, embryo and embryo cryopreservation, gestational carriers and laboratory services. Visit the website for further information.
- Fax: 651-222-5975
- Hours: By appointment only.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Most major insurance plans are accepted; call for details.
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Accreditations/certifications: Board Certified
- Affiliations: Catholic University of Louvain, University of Minnesota, Columbia University, Ohio State University, Case Western Reserve University, Yale University, University of Georgia, University of Missouri, University of Wisconsin and more
- Parking: Free lot
- Specialties: Obstetrics and gynecology