R.H. Stafford Branch Library
The R.H. Stafford Branch Library in Woodbury serves about 450,000 visitors each year, with more than 900,000 items checked out annually. There are conference rooms and computer stations available, in addition to books, DVDs and music. Named for the former Washington County Board member, it is part of the complex that also houses the YMCA, Central Park and Early Childhood programs for South Washington County Schools.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9:30am - 8pm; Fri, Sat, 9:30am - 5pm; Sun, 1pm - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Size of collection: 750,000
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs
- Internet use policy: Free wi-fi
- Programs/classes: Several programs, from story time to community services, are offered.
- Wi-Fi: Free